FIRE-IN – Closing Symposium
FIRE-IN : FIre and REscue Innovation Network
While Fire-In project is ending at the end of october, we organise the final event during October 20 and 21st at the french civil protection aerial base in Nîmes.
During those two days, Fire-In consortium will visit the Nîmes Simulation Center and Air Base, present and discuss about the different results and perspective.
Representatives of other EU projects will also introduce their projects and describe synergies to take over FIRE-IN results
1. NEMAUSUS project Frédéric Harrault (Sécurité Civile, France)
2. MEDEA project Nathalie Bozabalian (Valabre, France)
3. FIRELOGUE project, Claudia Berchtold (Fraunhofer INT, Germany)
4. e-Notice project Gilles Dusserre (IMT Alès, France)
5. PROACTIVE project Laura Petersen (Union Internationale des Chemins de fer, UIC)
To register, please visit: https://forms.gle/2sFBiNeFFPKPQc7Z7
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/eydKYemahscGv77c6
The link enables you to select between the on-site or on-line participation. For the online participation, you will receive a link to connect, the day before the event.
The online registration is still possible until October 18th, at 16:00 CEST.